Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
On desktop and mobile I'm not able to reach the site.It keeps saying "Site not reached" it's called TheBatheryOutlet.com
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to create collapsible content for each product. At the moment it's by default and the one I create shows up in the default theme for a...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to add an instragram icon to the header of my website. Could somebody please help me with that. Thank you
Author Avatar
Two weeks ago... when I add a photo to a product variant - ON the variant page, the end user would be able to click on the thumbnail image and the dro...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I would like to facing the tag filtering problem. When designed like below screen for searching 2 conditions 1) 235and35andd19 2)...
Author Avatar
Hi, Im trying to embed my Klaviyo Sign Up Form to my password page. I have tried the instructions Klaviyo provided (which are not the best/cleares...
Author Avatar
Hi, i want to move the social media symbols, the subscribe newsletter and the pay symbols like the picture shows. Thank you.
Author Avatar
I am trying to do my inital sync of Shopify to Tik Tok and I am getting this warning pictured. Can anyone clarify what this means? I have product alre...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for some template options (or custom code tips) for a mega menu that can display 200+ menu items (brands that my company carries). I know ...
Author Avatar
Hi. All the images on our website need resizing as the file size is too big and slow loading. Is there any easy way to do this without having to re-si...
Author Avatar
We are a 3PL who handle fulfillment for multiple clients who use Shopify. Recently we had an uptick of orders with fulfillable_quantity is 0 on creat...
Author Avatar
We have a decoupled front-end and are only using Shopify's checkout (except for all back-end). We recently switched to the new extended checkout, but ...
Author Avatar
你好Shopify社区,有人能guide me on how to make my home page header transparent? For some context, I'm using the Local the...
Author Avatar
Is there an option to ship within a certain mile radius. Not delivery but shipping. Secondly, is there an option to ask a zip code as soon as someone...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon. I have setup a Shopify shop in Zambia. However, it seems there are no payment providers available in Zambia to process payments fo...
Author Avatar
Solved
I tried to resolve this with theme.css please assist, will be a great help.
Author Avatar
I need to add some product where I only have a specific amount of the item but has variants. So for example, I have 5 screen print images and the cus...
Author Avatar
Theme is RIDE I need some help on changing this: Into this: and they stay in the same position without one overlapping the other ...
Author Avatar
So I am working on a store that is using Bold options and custom liquid properties for some pretty advanced customizations. They are looking to add a ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like feedback on how I can improve my store. For sales, and also to give my customers faster shipping times. www.lavertu.shop