Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I'm facing an issue with the Stiletto Theme by Fluorescent, and I'm hoping to get some assistance in resolving it. I have...
Author Avatar
I feel like this ought to be simple but I cannot figure it out. I'd like to change my shop name on my shipping label only, so instead of "Shop Name" i...
Author Avatar
Hi, Badly need your assistance as I can't hire an expert. I added an RTE and needing some assistance in making them into 4 lines as same as the im...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I would like to change the general price to black. As you can see in the picture below, the price is currently showing in red. ...
Author Avatar
I want to add media query under CSS of rich text. but I can add till 500 character. Is there any way to add more characters? Please help.
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm searching for an app that is able to have an option for a product to be "coming soon". Not just for pre-ordering but to sign up to a mail...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys! Hoping to achieve the following look on the footer with the Logo (large white logo) We are using Dawn theme and I am ok at adding CSS e...
Author Avatar
What is the best option for removing products. I have put some products in draft mode on the backend, however it sends a 404 message. If they are arch...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have an issue with my payment icons - See below pic. I have read and watched a lot of videos on how to add the Afterpay icon to the payment icon...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Requesting some help on a problem I have. Some of the products that are archived on Shopify still showing on my Facebook catalog ads. Is t...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi Team. Can we change the color of the background to black of this button and the text to white? Store: Glowcare.se PS: Glowcare1991 ...
Author Avatar
We offer both digital and physical products. We have a high-profit margin on digital products and wish to provide customers with a $40 gift card, ...
Author Avatar
I gave my designer a collaborator code to build a custom theme that I purchased. She's done, and she can see it but I can't see it-- she is sharing sc...
Author Avatar
I am trying Impulse before purchase but when i try hero slide show pictures they are showing half only. I tried other theme but same portraits picture...
Author Avatar
I'm having issues with both bulleted and numerical lists in blog posts appearing with an extra line break following the bullet or number. website...
Author Avatar
Our app has encountered an error while attempting to connect to the API, causing our product page to be empty. Although the web version is working fi...
Author Avatar
I am using the Taste Theme. At the top of the page there is a message "To preview your changes, color schemes must be defined in sttings_data and set...
Author Avatar
This has been a complete nightmare, and I'm convinced it's due to glaring incompetence. Shopify killed a store I attempted to purchase from before the...
Author Avatar
Solved
I am using the dawn theme and I would like my blog posts to sit under each other on a mobile rather than sliding accross, does anyone know how i can f...
Author Avatar
I have 1K + followers on Instagram but it won’t let me find collabs as it says I don’t have enough followers. How do I rectify this?
查看所有