Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
我已经清理了我的饼干和缓存的额头ser, used other browser - chrome/edge, check on other devices, it has been like this the whole day.
Author Avatar
Im having some issues on my website so i need my users to start their buying process from within my site and finish it by clicking on my CHECKOUT butt...
Author Avatar
I don't have a business license as it is a small Shopify store , Are there any payment providers that don't require a business license? -Stripe , sq...
Author Avatar
Needing some help to reduce the spacing between the blog title and the content: URL below: https://www.thehomeinterior.com.au/blogs/in-house-sty...
Author Avatar
how can i change the shopify theme Dawn to my own collection on front page
Author Avatar
Not get sale Dm for your business growth that will drive you sales and traffic to your store. https://instagram.com/browntommyexpert?igshid=OG...
Author Avatar
Product A has a certain available locations while Product B has different locations too, but when in checkout page. Pick up locations section, it stuc...
Author Avatar
My goal is to style my blog pages to have 2 columns side by side - one for text content (handled by the existing rich text) and one for images. In...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm trying to change the background and text color of my quantity selectors in my cart (i've already removed them from the product pages). Below t...
Author Avatar
Hi, Currently I am working on adding a "contact us" page currently the theme I am using is Dawn and has a contact us section that can be used. I h...
Author Avatar
I am trying to finish linking my FB and IG to my Shopify store but am getting the following message: “These assets are already linked to a shop. Sinc...
Author Avatar
We are having an issue with the Billing Address automatically overriding the Shipping Address at checkout. - It is happening sporadically - Ther...
Author Avatar
Has anyone deactivated PayPal as a payment option and gone exclusively with Shopify payments, and if so, was there a drop in sales? PayPal accounts fo...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I am having issue while using fulfillments api endpoint. I am using following json document as body { "fulfillment":{ "notify_cus...
Author Avatar
I would like to make the link text have a white box behind it for visibility on the slideshow of my home page. My website uses the EMERGE theme. h...
Author Avatar
My company works on a number of Shopify sites that have Themekit integrated into their deployment pipeline. Mainly, it's just being used for `theme ge...
Author Avatar
I don't understand why in all the products, the colors used by my Dawn theme are different from the rest of the colors used anywhere on my page. Could...
Author Avatar
I just created my online store about two weeks ago, I've had about 150-400 daily sessions and I've been doing facebook ads, but I still haven't made a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need some help changing my add to cart button text and background colour, Can anyone point me in the right direction? Background: F2EECA...
Author Avatar
我通过Storefron创建购物车对象t API, leveraging the Checkout URL to progress through the checkout process. I am looking to see if ...