Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am 16 years old and I have an open shop, but you have to be 18 years old. it is ok if the parent only has a debit card/ don have credit card! It's o...
Author Avatar
hi i am using the the 2.0 theme. i want to add more filter in collection page. one was vetical filter and one filter at colelction starting horizonta...
Author Avatar
for some reason my slideshow glitches out on my shop... it works fine on other browsers but all safari users say it glitches? as pictured the ima...
Author Avatar
what are the filter need to use in ? `{% assign in_stock_products = collection.products | where: 'available', true %} ` with render the produc...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to create a list showing items that are shown in Products but NOT showing in Collections? I have had occasion where I am missing an it...
Author Avatar
  I currently have a few changes on my catalog and product page I’d like to make, which I hope aren’t too complicated. On mobile view I managed t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've set up PayPal as my payment option, but I've noticed that both the "buy button" and the checkout button are blank. Can you help me underst...
Author Avatar
Hey, I live in and plan to run my business from Australia. But the majority of my audience will be in the USA. The pop-up on my store settings im...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to add round corners to all pictures on the website (all collections and products images). How can I do that? Here is the url of m...
Author Avatar
I want to change the location / adjust it on mobile devices for it to look properly aligned from left and right, Store: shopbreakthrough.com
Author Avatar
So, I finally was able to add this bottom navigation panel. But as I open the side menu, the bottom nav panel overlaps it on mobile and desktop both,...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I have the following requirement. Our product only have one image, but with some text on it. The same image without text is uploaded in t...
Author Avatar
I've recently switched the custom app url config to point to our production server. I'm wondering how other people manage further development once...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have two questions and I would greatly appreciate any assistance: I'm looking to modify the price color in the header search bar, as it c...
Author Avatar
Solved
你好,我怎么定制新出售的价格颜色on the product card? I want to change it to #FF59FD Link to the website: www.sassysusa.com
Author Avatar
Hello all, Happy Sunday! I'm trying to get round corners in the country/region box but somehow I only managed to get the inside rounded but th...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I want to move the 'Newsletter sign up form' into the footer of my website. Currently I can only have it as its own block above the footer...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I am having difficulty changing the sizing of text in my footer. I want to reduce the size of the text under my menu items e.g. the text u...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Studio theme and I'm trying to do two things: 1) I added code to allow my logo to get bigger than standard, but when I increased it,...
Author Avatar
...o validate the token and decide what the caller can access. Even if the Shopify app is meant to be a public app where any stores can install th...