Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

想象你的业务的潜在新ShopifyPlus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I want to convert my wordpress website to shopify. Is it possible?
Author Avatar
Hello, I have some products where I need to ask questions in order for someone to order. Before I messed with my code, the description would appear un...
Author Avatar
I need help removing a image border ar my "image with text" section on my spotlight theme. I thought it was a shadow at first, however I cant find the...
Author Avatar
我喜欢我的网站usi的当前的布局ng the dawn theme, but the collection descriptions do not show when you navigate through them. Is there a w...
Author Avatar
When I log into my account It can't find my store, it tries to make me create a new store. So when I try to contact support, it wont let me because of...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone so just started to use this app and when i checked the price that i will sell the product i see this as you can see it says that the ...
Author Avatar
嗨Shopify社区,我想都本月ances where the product price is showing, to have the currency as well. This will be on the featu...
Author Avatar
Hello, when a user logs in to their shop pay account - the check flow changes from the default check out flow as defined by the checkout settings in a...
Author Avatar
I want to make multiple pages that all call the same and some different meta objects into them and are formatted nicely. These meta objects would ...
Author Avatar
Looking for guidance. We've noticed a concerning pattern at Good Vibes Thread Co where we're receiving a significant amount of traffic on our website,...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking to set up a store that sells customizable merch products, so people would be uploading their company logos to be printed on the...
Author Avatar
New to creating Shopify apps and I want to confirm a few things about the subscriptions API: Does the Subscriptions API enable subscription based bil...
Author Avatar
Hi, Has anyone found a solution that lets you build an image gallery on the product page that keeps the URL the same for 3rd-party hosted images? ...
Author Avatar
I would like to add a line in under the order number on the Order Confirmation Email that shows the date and time of when they agreed to the terms and...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I'm trying to figure out how to make the Add To Cart Button a specific color as well as make it solid. Any help in advance would be greatly a...
Author Avatar
This code is showing up on my landing page for my product. For this page I am using Shogun landing pages, I reached out to them and they said its not ...
Author Avatar
I created a tax override in 2022 which was working perfectly. The new one-page checkout is not calculating taxes correctly. It appears to be ignorin...
Author Avatar
I want to fulfill one line item from a multi-item fulfillment order without closing the whole fulfillment order. The documentation implies I can do th...
Author Avatar
Hello, The shop I am using is Expressions. When I add a product to my cart and select more than a quantity of 1, then go to my cart, the cart doe...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the refresh theme. My desktop version has the font I wanted for the store. And in the customization section, when I click on the mo...