Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

想象你的业务的潜在新ShopifyPlus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Shopify -选择程序建立的有信心

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'd like to add an anchor link / button to the top of one of our pages that will smooth scroll to the bottom of the page to our custom liquid bookings...
Author Avatar
when signing up to Shopify I entered the wrong date of birth and didn't realise. I'm struggling to find a way to change it so that I can start to acce...
Author Avatar
not sure what's going on, this has been happening for sometime now tried using operaGX, Microsoft Edge anytime I got to make a new collection or ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to access my account but for some reason, 2FA was turned on and it doesn't recognise any of my devices as the authenticator. My email is s...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am looking to have my homepage image banner slightly larger on mobile than the standard sizing. It's currently a square on mobile and I'd l...
Author Avatar
Hi, The menu on my store is not longer working on mobile. It works fine on desktop. I updated from version 9.0 as it was not working all of ...
Author Avatar
I am having an issue with the search bar on my website being the wrong colour due to which it cannot be seen at all. I was able to identify the proble...
Author Avatar
I've tried a few times to get this to work. My logo in the header of my website is great on my laptop at home, but on the mobile its about 50 percent ...
Author Avatar
Need help, Why shopify is charging $1 from my card automatically without my permission while i have subsciption of my page
Author Avatar
tes
test
Author Avatar
I'm getting error message on product page that product details aren't loading, what does this mean and how can I fix it ?
Author Avatar
Hi, ich Verkaufe ausschließlich Dienstleistungen, bei dem ich die Unterlagen von meinen Kunden benötige. Dabei senden mir meine Kunden Ihre Dateie...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am new to learning how to use HTML links and Shopify email campaigns. However, I would like to add multiple links to a single image w...
Author Avatar
Shipsurance coverage requires that the transaction of the shipped item be made under a "Commercial Sales Invoice". Is the record of a standard sales ...
Author Avatar
My email on Shopify is verified, I’ve checked it multiple times. However, when I try to send an invoice, it says it can’t be sent from the email becau...
Author Avatar
Our company used PayPal Payments, but for an unknown reason, our PayPal account was taken down so we cancelled all our orders using PayPal. There were...
Author Avatar
how do i find my business license so i can post tiktok ads
Author Avatar
Hi, Trying to add a quick add to cart button that looks like the + on this photo, anyone can help? Thank you
Author Avatar
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm using the Venue theme & I'm trying to overlay a logo to display in the center of my header/slidesh...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I want to make my buttons a bit bigger but can't find how to in the theme button settings. Any CSS that would help? I would also li...