Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I find that users can select the divider line between the frequently selected country options and other options with using {{ all_country_option_tags ...
Author Avatar
We are using the Shopify headless and use Shopify Buy SDK for the cart creation/retrieval - The problem we've found now is that if a customer has an i...
Author Avatar
...hat is a public app with way more store installs that works fine, i have not encountered such random webhook failure for this app. so it seems to b...
Author Avatar
Hello there , Is there any way to hide the quantity and the buy it now button only in the sold out products , and bring the email me when availabl...
Author Avatar
I'm hoping to run a promotion through black friday where the first 100 purchasers get issued a gift card for a fixed amount of money, which can be use...
Author Avatar
Hello, trying to link my bank information however not successful after five attempts.
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to resolve the unparsable structural data issue from shopify store. Same error message appears on these two pages • https://pcmart.ae/...
Author Avatar
Hi Community, I am puzzled to remove extra spacing between containers, I had tried every option but unable to remove it. Can you help me in this re...
Author Avatar
Hey, I am looking to move the price on the updated version of my dawn themes within collection pages to sit to the right of the description (not below...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to change the background colour in Spotlight on the product pages to match the rest of the site. There's no option to add my theme colours...
Author Avatar
I want to clear/delete customer's cart by passing customer id from third party website to shopify store. Is there any REST API for this ?
Author Avatar
Shopify Support Team, I want to emphasize that it is your responsibility to address this issue promptly, especially since I am seriously contemplatin...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Support Team, I want to emphasize that it is your responsibility to address this issue promptly, especially since I am seriously contemp...
Author Avatar
hii , i want to show product on my shopify page based on the user location for example ,i have 5 meat shop each shop wll have different quantity and ...
Author Avatar
hii , i want to show product on my shopify page based on the user location for example ,i have 5 meat shop each shop wll have different quantity and ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello everyone. i need your help. if you solve it ill be very because i couldnt find any info about it. Im using dawn theme and i want to customize fo...
Author Avatar
Hi all, this is one of my section in the home page. Is there a way to add an icon before the title/ in the box for each column? And also add the ba...
Author Avatar
Can anyone help navigate me as to where I can edit this title with a typo please? Image attached.
Author Avatar
Hi, I sell items from both online store and a POS system. For now, I want POS only shows POS products and online Please help, thank you
查看所有