Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——圣arted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am having several issues with layout. For some reason, the header(?) on my site has split the "cart," "create account," and "login" buttons into 3 l...
Author Avatar
Hi all. I am setting up a folder filled with digital products that I will be selling. Which app can I use to sell my digital products and include a co...
Author Avatar
How do we make the quick add button pop up larger
Author Avatar
I'm experiencing payment processing issues on my website , where customers are receiving an error message saying, 'Payment could not be processed at ...
Author Avatar
how do we align the featured product card. I need the color block outfit is not aligned with the baby belt.
Author Avatar
We are new here and just getting started. We started with a theme, added some images as place holders, buttons and a few products. Then we changed the...
Author Avatar
hi, I'd like to change the color of the "see collection" button to transparent with black borders, but I can't ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Could anyone please enlighten me on one question? I received a DMCA notice for the first time for few products on my page. Products we...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have increased the prices of my products on my international markets using price the adjustment feature on Shopify market. However, the pri...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm getting an issue and I'm not sure how can solve it. I wrote an app block to make some customization on the storefront. Everything wor...
Author Avatar
Hey all, I am trying to get a notification sent to our main account email whenever an item is restocked (either from a direct restock in the order or ...
Author Avatar
When running a bulk query on my test shop to get the buy X get Y item discounts, there seems to be no way for me to tell if the items that get returne...
Author Avatar
I want to replace wishlist button with buy now button the theme is Renoxa. for reference the screenshot is given below. Please guide me regarding this...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I purchased this site (www.lotusmassagechairs.com) a few months ago and sales have been abysmal. I recently replaced a 3rd party I ha...
Author Avatar
Hi, How to hide Checkout button from the Cart Drawer? I have 2 buttons on the Cart Drawer, Checkout leads to the Checkout page and Buy button leads t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have 1 design that i have on 5 different products. so for example 1 design on a Tshirt - Hoodie - Sweater - Mock I would like to have that ...
Author Avatar
I'm running into a problem that affects the aesthetic of my store. There are certain products that require a table in the description. The tables make...
Author Avatar
Hi there, If the home icon button is placed precisely where it is on the home page, as it is on this website cps, my clients will find it easy to ret...
Author Avatar
SEO is one of the greater challenges while using platforms like shopify, I found myself spending half of my time describing and writing alt-texts. ...
Author Avatar
Hi! We are trying to change the "sold out" banner on CERTAIN products to "coming soon." We can not do this without editing the code, as we have tr...