Replay now available | Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify webinar |Watch now.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

与其他Shopify商业联系和合作ses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, I’m having troubles with a drop down menu in my header. It drops down and now doesn’t show any options to click on. My website is www.Unleas...
Author Avatar
Hi, The site is working well and in reality the site isn't that slow but my store speed score went from 30 to 17 in one week. I didn't make any majo...
Author Avatar
Hi, we wish to emulate the same crate colour stacker as found on this website https://thismodernlife.co.uk/pages/build-your-crate-bundles, on our own ...
Author Avatar
I think the grammar is wrong because it is using the discounted price. I also want it to look like: ₱892.50 ₱1,050.00 How to edit this?
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, this is my website footer as shown below. My website is ollescents.com I would like to be able to shift my newsle...
Author Avatar
To help you get the most from our community provide as much supporting information and context as possible and ensure you select a label.
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to add a return & exchange QR code to my packing slips, as this packing slip will be sent to the customers and they can directly sca...
Author Avatar
our store ByStitch.com is blocked in corporate vpn's as Content filtering or restricted site. We are developing it as a clothing store for Printed T s...
Author Avatar
Hello! Once upon a time I was able to change the text and button colors for products. Right now I'm only able to change the color scheme on the main p...
Author Avatar
I've created a Hydrogen storefront & have been trying to deploy it on Oxygen. The wizard available in the Hydrogen app prompts you to connect to G...
Author Avatar
Getting 403 client error while trying to configure webhook events for Shopify. {'message' => 'Client error: `POST (URL to webhook.json file) result...
Author Avatar
我尝试Erus和流动的主题和似乎they're compatible with this type of layout as you can see in this example: https://themes.shopify.c...
Author Avatar
Hello, First of all, I would like to thank everyone who will help me. I have two problems. 1) I have a new theme. I made a page in this theme. To d...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Team, When I was creating a product, there were images in my product description. The current image URLs are the image urls of CJ. I ho...
Author Avatar
Hello! I want to know how I can center the text of the quick links and not have them aligned to the left. In the image with the dark background, I sho...
Author Avatar
Hello community! I'm facing a trouble with a particular flow in my store. I'm using the order API [v2023-07] to create unfullfilled orders but ever...
Author Avatar
I cant add inventory to my store cause I can't figure out how to add anything! Every item I find that I want to sell the supplier wants 100+ bought at...
Author Avatar
I have set up a location for Local Pick, and have received an order however I am only able to fulfill the order not change the status to "Ready for Pi...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to add download links for products on the order history? (The address and name is fake)
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to get a magnifying effect on images but my theme doesn't have base.css Add Zoom On Hover in Product Page - Shopify Dawn Them...