To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication before January 18th, 2023. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused.Learn more

FLOW theme different view displays from Safari to Chrome how to synch them?

candleromance
2 0 1

I'm using Flow theme for my shopify store and I'm getting different displays on 2 of the big images on my store, in Safari the 2 main images won't display or if they do they're half cropped at the bottom, how can I get them to display the same in both browsers?

Reply1(1)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4776 394 1028

First test a fresh installation of the theme unpublished to see if the issue persists.

If the issue exists even in a new install of the theme, contact the themes developer support directly to report the bug.

If the issues is gone either: if you recently made a customization or used an app that modifies the theme rollback your theme if you have a backup, or try to upgrade your theme if it's badly outdated.

Beyond that other people need urls to inspect web problems, though they will have also have to have access to a machine running the latest safari.

Goodluck.

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffeeBuy Paul a:hot_beverage:Coffee for more answersor donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com