To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication before January 18th, 2023. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused.Learn more

Dawn theme: How to adjust browser view of my website to be the same in Safari and Chrome?

candleromance
2 0 1

I've been working on my shopify store using Dawn theme for the past 2 months and never encounter a problem when viewing with both Safari and Chrome. Now that I'm about to launch, and I'm checking for glitches, I see that the pictures are loading differently on a couple of sections of my site, the larger images are not displaying correctly on Safari, but they're fine in Chrome. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks

Replies3(3)
made4Uo
Shopify Partner
2590 477 712

Hi@candleromance,

As developers, that is been a major issue when it comes to CSS and even javascript. I do wish they come into terms with designs but unfortunately, as of now, we need to do different designs for Chrome and Safari. Safari even have issues with aspect-ratio on older version

Just be reminded that we are volunteering to help.
✿✿✿-

and

Accept as Solution

will be much appreciated.✌-✿✿✿
For more Shopify Solutions and custom codes, just visit

Made4Uo's website

Keep your stuffs private. Refrain from giving unnecessary access to your store.
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4780 980 1004

Hi@candleromance,

Please send your site and if your site is password protected, please send me the password. I will check it.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopifymigration appto migrate your online store to Shopify
MarieBallhause
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi, I have the same problem. Is there a general solution for this? Or how do I know, how to change css for safari? Chrome works perfect, in Safari and Safari mobil not.