Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When a user searches for a term, I would like to add that searched for term to the end of my search results page title. My current title is "Spread...
Author Avatar
I'm having issues with the addon price adding multiple times for example - https://ropecentral.com.au/products/armor-prus-performance-line-by-the-metr...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I've just started building out my Shopify store but am having some troubles with the Contact Us page. I'm wondering how to change the pa...
Author Avatar
As the title says I'm trying to change the Featured products page go to all products when clicked. Also how do I stop the first image from getting...
Author Avatar
Solved
The following PUT request to the Admin REST API results in a 200 but does not actually update the article data URL: https://{{shopify_store_name}...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what do you find to be the hardest process of creating your product? I found it in the manufacturing because I'm basi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've tried and tried to remove the padding around the product images and info but I just can't do it for some reason. This is where I ende...
Author Avatar
Hi! I run facebook ads and i get a lot of traffic but no conversations! What could be the reason? My url: https://bellozio.com/products/portable...
Author Avatar
We recently switched to Shopify POS and we're learning that our gen 6 iPads are not quite sufficient to operate the app without major issues. We're ex...
Author Avatar
I have built a discount function extension by following the tutorial at https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/selling-strategies/discounts/experience. I'm att...
Author Avatar
Hey there, Seeking for help- I have approx 50 products with variants (each one have same variants) and I need to track only the product quantity,...
Author Avatar
Is there ANY way to detect this? Maybe using JavaScript or Liquid or an API call? Please advise. Thanks!
Author Avatar
Solved
I am trying to remove a staff member and it is asking me for my password. Problem is I log in via Google sign in. I don't have a password. I've tried ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm very new to Shopify. I'd like to add a line on each side of my collection title on the home page of my website. I've attached an example. Can ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I am writing to seek assistance and clarification regarding the recent termination of my Shopify store. Unfortunately, m...
Author Avatar
I want to adjust my store logo on the Shop App. The logo I want to change is not the one visible at the top of the page once you enter the store. The...
Author Avatar
Hello, how can I print the automatic discount code applied? The following code works when the discount code is manually entered by the customer at che...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to have a full width, no top or bottom padding or left padding. Ideally image taking up 50% of the left column and the content takes up the...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I will appreciate if you could provide help for my problem. I tried to show different images for the desktop and mobile hero banner but in ava...
Author Avatar
Is there a way for me to connect a subscription contract, which was created via shopify checkout, to the selling plan group it was derived from?