Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
"Could someone help me with an issue I'm experiencing on my website? When I navigate from the homepage to a collection and then a specific product, th...
Author Avatar
hello, I'm going to leave you here 2 questions I have here about checkout: 1) I would like to know if I can remove the section from the checkout call...
Author Avatar
My site is toltano.com In the Shop Now page the Products heading is way larger than the headings on my other pages This Shop Now page is mapped t...
Author Avatar
Hi, Badly need your assistance as I can't hire an expert. I added an RTE and needing some assistance in making them into 4 lines as same as the im...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, We're currently working with the Cascade Shopify Theme and we did get this message below: Your code changes won't be included because...
Author Avatar
We can only send newsletter emails to customers if they check the newsletter checkbox in the checkout. Very few customers do. It would be fantasti...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. Can I get an assistance in making the product image a bit smaller as it is huuuuuge? Also the other images to placed on the right side. T...
Author Avatar
Hey, can someone help me with this problem
Author Avatar
We have a lot of collections and in order to keep them as small as possible, I created a tiny "white" image so that only the text would show. Is there...
Author Avatar
So I must have changed something accidently: My "Add to Cart" Button is black and the text inside used to be white. But now the text is also black, th...
Author Avatar
hi All, My website is velvil.com. When I put velvil in google it shows my site at the top but in a strange way. It basically shows the header ...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. I recently added an RTE block on my store. I need some assistance in making it one straight line as well on mobile view. Also, is th...
Author Avatar
I have noticed we have a section at the bottom of our website (specifically I have noticed it on our product pages) below our footer where it just app...
Author Avatar
Yo! I'm wrestling with Shopify to get Partytown working with OS 2.0. I've managed to set everything up, but it's a hassle. Mainly because you cann...
Author Avatar
hey all, how can i avoid load https://www.paypalobjects.com/api/checkout.min.js at collection pages, i slow down the site speed. i had tried to use ...
Author Avatar
hey, can, I sell products on Shopify while 120 day trial or 3 day trial
Author Avatar
I just got started with my own business building my site on here and am looking forward to this community. I'm using the Streamline theme (3.4.6) and...
Author Avatar
, I was able to understand the metafields and come up with custom content for each product page. I'm using collapsible content as an FAQ. The problem...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, It has been very difficult to not only find print on demand for quality products but I am not able to locate any solid apparel vendor...