Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, We cannot login to shopify, it keeps saying reload or try again. This has been the case for 3 hrs so far.
Author Avatar
Hi there - I am sure this is a simple feature, as most websites now when you swipe on a product image you can scroll through the images by swiping rig...
Author Avatar
Hi,I'm wondering if I can use a custom thank you page/ Reserved page. Here is the page I already created https://prnt.sc/VTjQ9_RVZOUL. it's a subpage ...
Author Avatar
Hallo, ich hoffe es kann mir jemand helfen.unzwar habe ich meinen Shop erfolgreich aufgebaut und wollte nun mit ads starten.vorher wollte ich noch ein...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm planning to running an Advantage+ Catalog prospecting campaign for a client who is new to Facebook and am setting everything up. It's the ...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm encountering a challenge with image variants on my product pages and would appreciate some guidance.I'm attempting to showcase the...
Author Avatar
Hey! I want to add some custom scripts to new checkout one page, but I can't find where, can you help me? I added console.log to checkout.liquid, them...
Author Avatar
Just a quick heads-up: if you spot the home icon button sitting snug right on the homepage, just like it's cozied up on this site slep website, then ...
Author Avatar
How can i hide those varient section in all of my website. O tried defferent ways. Nothings works. Help me to resolve this. Thank you    
Author Avatar
I wish a full refund as i didn't use any services or even opened the store.
Author Avatar
Hey Y'all So, I am currently trying to optimize both speed and SEO of my website. When I use the PageSpeed insights, it shows me that I have a lot of...
Author Avatar
Hi,we're building an app for a client who offers highly customizable products as a subscription.The problem we currently have is that there is no way ...
Author Avatar
My partner and I are in the early stages of developing a unique e-commerce platform that merges personalized experiences with quality merchandise.We ...
Author Avatar
Hi , can anyone tell me how i can set a image as my shop background in sense theme? thanks in advance
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone Can anyone help me to fulfill an unfulfilled order using shopify api version 2023-10,There is a response of 200 i get when i try to req...
Author Avatar
Hello How can I move my header logo a little more to the left in mobile phone view? It's slightly off centre Thank you
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm wanting to make a slideshow do this. On desktop its 3 images with text and buttons on it and then on mobile its a slide show. I have attached ...
Author Avatar
Hello all Appreciate if you can guide me on how to change the background and typing button colors on dawn.I have tried multiple codes with no luck. Th...
Author Avatar
Hi I need help please, I have my 1st discount % of specific collections "Gels" set up on automatic. Then I added a Buy x Get X free discount on a cod...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I've been going around in circles with this. I have used an Adobe font on my website (via link). It shows correctly on desktop, but on mobile th...