Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

联系和合作with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm having a little trouble, and hoping someone can help. I've referred to the API documentation, but what I'm looking for doesn't seem to be there -...
Author Avatar
Hello i would like to have if possible that: if buyer pick breety font type in variants that in text box bellow change Glorija and Sv. krst in to ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys! Can anyone help me show this Description section? I want the description open automatically without clicking it so they'll read it immediatel...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to update Inventory On_hand quantity using shopify API, I am using below API with the screenshot but i am unable to update on hand qua...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I cant get through to support to help me because it will only help me if i have a paid account. My former employee/web designer has hi...
Author Avatar
Since there is no email I can send this to and your helpdesk is a robot I'm sending my enquiry here. If anybody has an email adres I can send this to ...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I'm trying to include a button inside an accordian section (button click will launch a modal). Unfortunately the theme editor does not hav...
Author Avatar
Hello I want to add custom validation on my mobile number field in checkout using the checkout UI extension. I have checked the reference document...
Author Avatar
Hi there. I would like to decrease the padding between the reviews and the 'Brands We Carry' section. Website: https://nationalpoolsupplies.com.au...
Author Avatar
how can I add a vertical black line in between the image and the white box for the text and button? I added the horizontal one as a divider using code...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm trying to use a variable in my input query for a shipping customisation function. I've followed the steps here https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/f...
Author Avatar
Hi - I am trying to extract line level detail from sales orders in customers local currency not the store currency. We need it for accounting reconcil...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I made a second shop in my account and now i can't find how to delete it kind regards
Author Avatar
My account was terminated, violating section 7 of Shopify acceptable use policy. I read the policy and I still do not understand how I violated the po...
Author Avatar
Help please! I bought domain and subscription today Nov 1, 2023 and the payments went through and were confirmed. Now my shop is not available! How do...
Author Avatar
Hello, Since the recent change to the one page checkout we no longer receive abandoned carts, prior to this we were getting quite a few to be abl...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I want to build order-discount plugin for shopify. I need to get discount configuration from my application via http request. But i...
Author Avatar
I am looking for an app that allows me to organize pick-up/collection orders at our store. Key features are e-mail notifications to customers (when th...
Author Avatar
Hello. I sell eggs, and rather than bundling them, I use a Variant called "Number of eggs" to describe the different quantities people can buy (12, 18...
Author Avatar
Hi All, We would like to in product pages hide the product variants which have a certain condition for specific customer group, or at least restri...