Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

现在库存状态列选择器可用

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
(using interestprint) I want to sync products and branding options, tags, bags ect. with each product and not as a separate variant visable to custome...
Author Avatar
Hello! Hope you are doing well. I have an issue when I translate my online store. My default language is English, but my main target is Bulgaria. So...
Author Avatar
Hey Sir, I have a ecommerce web Can I convert my south of france soap only this website page into shopify store?
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm have an issue where my all products are empty on the website. I migrated my information and at the beginning I could view them on my shops ...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm tring to create an app with remix, but I can't upload files. import { unstable_parseMultipartFormData, unstable_createMemoryUploadHandl...
Author Avatar
Hi all, We have 2 websites and I would like to sync orders from one website to the other. We use an app to sync products and inventory. Is there a...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have been having trouble with my identification verification step. It has continuously asked me for documents to get my payouts and no matter...
Author Avatar
Hi there, How do i make the search bar on my website smaller and under the header? When i press search it covers all the header . I just want when...
Author Avatar
Hey all, I am trying to implement OKTA single sign-on for my customers. Basically, I want to create a login button at the login page where you ca...
Author Avatar
just setup the marketplace connect app and all good however when I print out orders with the order printer app I would like to include the shippin...
Author Avatar
I received a email from Shopify saying they will terminate my account. The exact words are "We have been made aware that certain products being sold o...
Author Avatar
I'm working on a mini cart on my Shopify site and using ajax to add items to the cart. For each line item I need to get metafield data, but jquery won...
Author Avatar
 why I can't create a product template? How can I fix that?
Author Avatar
Hi, Can somebody help me add the Klarna payment icon, its not working with the button show payment icons. It only shows the other ones. www.am...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I use the Dawn theme and I would like to change the background colour of the text of the header page when I hover, like this: Wh...
Author Avatar
I am attempting to use camera to take product images to build products, but when my code does this: navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia({ video: t...
Author Avatar
Solved
最近我恢复我的域名www.peachybymarie.com but it gives me a message that this website cant be reached. How can I fix this?
Author Avatar
I just spent 2 hours chatting with tech support to no avail. Does anyone know if you can create a coupon code that can be used by customers multiple t...
Author Avatar
Hi, on my homepage the second picture of the dia slideshow does not automatically adjust on mobile view, edges are getting cut of right now. I tried c...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a featured collection and i enabled the setting "enable swipe on mobile". This also includes a page/product count at the bottom of the sec...